The English Premier League season is just over two weeks away and we’ve registered the Bragging Rights tipping league on Fox Sports. This EPL tipping competition is fun and as the name suggests, it’s just for bragging rights.
Fox Sports uses a great point scoring system – the least likely your tips are to being correct, the more points you score! So if you’re gut tells you the underdog is going to win and it does, you score the big points.
Add yourself to the Bragging Rights League
To get started, click on the button below.
After registering by selecting any team from the English Premier League and filling out a user name, etc., you should automatically be registered as a player on the Bragging Rights League.
If for some reason you are not automatically added to Bragging Rights, try this:
- Go to http://epltipping.foxsports.com.au/
- Then sign up by selecting a English Premier League Team (eg., Middlesbrough).
- Once you have a team, make sure that you have the correct league code and that you are entering it in the format it is written: 199-111
- That’s it!
Rules for the Bragging Rights tipping competition
- For each match of the 2016/17 Premier League season, you can tip the result (a win for either team or a draw).
- The deadline for the Bragging Rights League is 5 minutes prior to the start of the relevant Premier League match.
- Tips can be changed at any time up to the tipping deadline. If you don’t enter a tip for a match by the tipping deadline, you won’t score any tipping points for that match.
- Points are only allocated to correct tips. The point score is based on the percentage of all Fox Sports players that tip the same outcome as you. The score is calculated by taking away percentage of players that tip the outcome from 100. For example, if 10 per cent of participants correctly tip the result, 90 points will be awarded to each participant who correctly tipped that result.
- You can also assign a joker to one match in each Round. A correct tip in that joker match will result in double points being awarded for that tip.
- Points and rankings for the Bragging Rights League are updated after each match has finished.